TOEFL is the Test of English as a Foreign Language, is a standardised test to evaluate the English competency level of non-native speakers who wish to pursue their studies. TOEFL is owned by Educational Testing Service (ETS), a private and non-profit organisation, which designs and administers the test. ETS issues official score reports which are sent independently to the registered institutions and are valid for 2 years. The TOEFL test is internationally recognised in the English speaking world, highly regarded by companies and a requirement for enrolment at colleges and universities in The USA, The UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Germany.
IELTS Coaching Institute School of Languages is the pioneer in the field of quality education and catered the need of students. We offer preparation courses for this examination as a part of IELTS Coaching Institute School of Languages course. Our TOEFL exam course is an Intensive course which is designed to help student attain their desired mark to enrol in university. We offer two kind of programme depends on the level of student (4 weeks or 6weeks). Our students prepare for this exam by combining spoken English course which help them to attain the score. Our students also have the access to a range of additional self study preparation materials. This course is available throughout the year and can be started on any Monday. IELTS Coaching Institute School of Languages offers both online and classroom training to students and the institution is recognised as one of the best in Delhi. We prepare students for both Internet-based Test and Paper-delivered Test. IELTS Coaching Institute School of Languages maintains a team of highly qualified teachers with a consistently high pass rates. Qualified, friendly, native teachers experienced in helping students to achieve their desired TOEFL score (we have helped many students achieve from a 46-53 (453 – 497) to a 115 -117 (657 – 663), our unique methodology (tips, techniques, vocabulary, and grammar for Listening, Reading, Writing, & Speaking ) tests. We mark your work and focuses on helping you overcome your weakness.
Writing for TOEFL iBT
- Developing your writing skills
- The integrated writing task and the independent writing task
- Test strategies and practice
Reading for TOEFL iBT
- Developing your Reading skills
- The Reading tasks
- Test Strategies and practice
Speaking and Listening for TOEFL iBT
- Developing Speaking and Listening skills
- The independent Speaking tasks and the integrated Speaking tasks
- The Listening tasks
- There is no formal assessment for this course.
- You will be provided with ongoing feedback about your progress from your course teacher.
- Informal assessment tasks consist of TOEFL iBT test practice.
- Specific focus on the full range of English skills (Formal, Academic, technical vocabulary, grammar, in the four skills of Listening, Reading, Writing, & Speaking ).
- Specific focus on TOEFL exam techniques (note taking, speed reading and understanding complex vocabulary from context, among others).
- Experienced teachers who know the exam
- Individual academic tutorial with your teacher and our staff
- Mock Exams to help you practice under test conditions.