This is an 8 week programme, in which students are taught carefully selected grammar points in context of day to day conversation. Students will work on all four language skills (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking ); however, speaking would be prioritised in the classroom. Students will improve their pronunciation and work on identifying their own mistakes and correcting them. Cambridge English Academy is the best spoken English training institute for spoken English. This course is designed for those who can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure & etc, can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions, briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans, can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation, can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party, & can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- We want our students to learn everyday English that will allow them to communicate at work and in everyday situations.
- Classes follow a balanced syllabus based on pragmatic approach.
- In class we use a combination of textbooks, exercises, authentic materials and some online applications.
- We make sure classes are well-planned, engaging and delivered in a friendly atmosphere.
- More traditional grammar and vocabulary exercises seamlessly interlock with reading and listening comprehension tasks, role play, group discussion, extempore, interactive games and small projects.
- Our main assets are the teachers – fully qualified, experienced and passionate about what they do.
- After successful completion of the course students are rewarded with a certificate.