Study Permit

The best way for individuals who do not have any job offer from a Canadian employer to come to Canada is to study. In order to legally study in Canada, you need to obtain a Study Permit. Before applying for a Study Permit, you must be admitted to one of designated learning institutions first. You can see all post-secondary institutions designated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada at the link below:

Working In Canada While Studying

If you have a valid study permit and are a full-time student at a designated learning institution, you can work off campus as an international student without a work permit. You may work 20 hours per week off campus or full time during regular breaks.

Working In Canada After Graduation

If you graduated a program that was for more than 8 months from a designated learning institution, and want to stay in Canada temporarily while working, you may be eligible to apply for a post-graduation work permit. Please note that not all designated learning institutions make you eligible for a post-graduation work permit.

If your program was: more than eight months but less than two years your PGWP may be valid for up to the same length as your study program (for example, if you studied for nine months, a work permit may be issued for up to nine months) two years or more a PGWP may be issued for three years.

We will assist you in applying for a designated learning institution and obtaining a Letter of Acceptance from the school. Upon graduation of your program, we will help you find an employer that can also support yourpermanent residence application.

Important Information

Duration : 4 weeks or 6 weeks
(2 hours/session)
Batch : Every Monday
Level : Intermediate
timings :
7.00am – 9.00pm
size :
Maximum 6 students