Are you looking for a new job, a career change, a job promotion or maybe you just want a good performance review? Learn how to stand out from the crowd with interview coaching from IELTS Coaching Institute of Languages.
- How can I project a more confident image in interview?
- What do I need to do to improve my success rate?
- Am I up to date with current interview trends?
- How can I make sure I’m connecting with the interview panel and that my interview style is not too scripted?
I need some objective advice to identify my qualities and strengths and examples of how to illustrate them.
I need to improve my interview skills to successfully answer competency based questions.
I need help to identify and address the needs and requirements of the interviewer/employer.
I would like practical tools to boost my confidence and reduce my anxiety at interview.
IELTS Coaching Institute of Languages offers the very best in Career advice and Career planning, Job hunting strategies, Interview Skills and Interview preparation training, Mock Interview with detailed feedback, CV, Cover letter, and Personality Development. IELTS Coaching Institute School of Languages is the best training institute to offer online and classroom training of the programme. We can help you at all or any stages of the job hunting process. Over the years, we have worked with clients from graduate right up to executive level across a very wide variety of professions and sectors (public and private). How does it work? First we need to assess your current job situation and communication skills. Review any job application material you have been using. We will identify any issues, problems you have been encountering. Together, we will clarify your objectives.
Finally, we well set out a practical plan of action on how you will achieve your objectives and Get The Job You Want! Contact us for further information!
- You will learn how to talk about your CV, qualifications and experience
- You will find out common interview questions and how to answer them
- You will learn the English vocabulary and grammar for job interview to talk about past and present
- You will get job interview English practice
- Individual sessions may include: mock interview, conversation about a specific job offer, industry specific vocabulary and any relevant subjects.